Visit Us For Family Dental Care in St. Louis
For more than 30 years, area residents have relied on Dr. Allan Link for gentle and compassionate dentistry. His son, Dr. Drew Link, has joined our team as another skilled dentist, so now we offer even better family dental care in St. Louis! Here are a few reasons why our happy patients keep returning year after year:
- A modern dentist office with technology like a CEREC system, anesthetic-free laser fillings, laser gum disease treatment, and digital imaging
- Sedation options that include laughing gas (inhaled sedation) and a small pill (oral conscious sedation)
- Fully trained and compassionate staff dedicated to making your care comfortable and relaxed
Call us today at 314-334-1474 to experience dental care like you never have before! Our South County office is located at 2552 Lemay Ferry Road, across from Walgreen’s.
Let Your Smile Shine With Our Expertise
At The DentaLink, we offer a huge list of services, all designed to help you and your family maintain healthy, attractive smiles. Our treatments include:
- General Dentistry – Cleanings, exams, custom mouthguards, and fluoride treatment are just some of our general dentistry services.
- Fastbraces & Invisalign Orthodontics – Get your straight and beautiful smile in only months with our treatment – not two years or longer.
- Implant Dentistry – Using these artificial tooth roots, our team can replace your missing teeth to make eating easier and smiling more comfortable.
- Dental Crowns & Bridges – These restorations will repair your damaged smile and bite to make your life more enjoyable.
- Emergency Dentistry – We offer same-day emergency appointments to stop your pain fast.
- Cosmetic Dentistry – Unlock the beautiful smile that you’ve been dreaming about. Enjoy more confidence and better self-esteem.
- Sleep Apnea Treatment – A custom oral appliance will help you sleep better and stop snoring.
- Teeth Removal & Oral Surgery – We can remove problem teeth (including wisdom teeth), plus perform bone grafts, sinus bumps, and laser frenectomies (tongue-tie procedures).