Revive Your Smile With Restorative Dentistry in St. LouisDr Drew on Restorative Dentistry Read Transcript
A lot of people come in with missing or damaged teeth, and they come in asking the question, "How can you help me? How can you help restore my smile to what it once was?" I'm also thinking, "How can I help make you healthier in the process?" Dental materials have come a long way in the last couple decades. It used to be the tried-and-true everyone got silver fillings. Now with our composite fillings, our tooth-colored fillings, we're able to take out a diseased tooth, take out a cavity, and replace it with a natural-looking substitute so that, in the process, our tooth is healthier and it looks natural. You know, if we've got missing teeth, we can help replace it with something like a partial denture or a complete denture in certain cases when people come in with absolutely no teeth. They're great options for just giving people back the form, the function, and the beauty of what their smile should be and what they want it to be.
A lot of people face the reality of, "Maybe I can't have every single tooth in my mouth have a veneer or have an implant," and the reason our office is so great is that we have so many different services available. We can meet people where they're at. We always try and sequence things, whether to be to help with timelines, weddings coming up, or the inevitability that finances are an issue for everyone. That's just a fact of life, and so we like having the versatility, and the options allow us to meet people and treat people where they're at so that we can give you your partial, we can give you teeth back. Oftentimes, we can give you a whole arch worth of teeth. If things ever change and if you feel like, "Okay. I love what I have, but now I want something different," we can also offer that next option. The capabilities we have with our restorative dentistry in terms of the aesthetics, making things look toothlike, making them look real and natural and just the function we can give you back is just remarkable. Part of the reason I love this job is we've got so many different ways to help you out.
Dr. Allan Link knows a few things about repairing smiles. After all, he’s been doing it for over three decades at The DentaLink! A member of the International Congress of Oral Implantology, Dr. Link uses St. Louis restorative dentistry to help our patients:
- Enjoy a complete and fully functional set of teeth
- Eat a wider variety of healthy, crunchy foods
- Smile with more confidence in social and business settings
- Improve their oral health and reduce the risk of other health problems
- Boost their self-esteem
Call 314-334-1474 today to begin your restorative dental treatment at our South County office. You’ll find us at 2552 Lemay Ferry Road, in the 63125 ZIP code.
Take Advantage of Many Services For Repairing Your Smile
When you choose The DentaLink for your dental restoration, you’ll have many types of treatment available. Below are a few of them:
- Dental Crowns and Bridges – We’ll use our CEREC system’s digital scanner to design your new restoration. A crown will cap and repair a damaged tooth, while a bridge can replace one or more missing teeth.
- Dental Implants – Computer-guided surgery ensures precise placement of these artificial tooth roots. Implants can secure many types of tooth replacement options, including crowns, bridges, dentures, and full arches of fixed teeth.
- Dentures – We offer full, partial, and implant-anchored dentures to give you back a complete smile and better chewing capacity.
- Root Canal Treatment – A diseased tooth can usually be saved from extraction with a root canal, plus this treatment will put an end to your nagging toothache.
- Composite Fillings – Our dentists place tooth-colored composite fillings that blend in naturally without containing any metal.
- Anesthetic-Free Laser Fillings – An advanced dental laser removes decay without drilling or the need for any shots.
- Inlays and Onlays – These custom restorations bond to the top and sides of teeth to provide more extensive repair than a standard filling can.