Revive Your Smile With Restorative Dentistry in St. LouisDr Drew on Restorative Dentistry
Dr. Allan Link knows a few things about repairing smiles. After all, he’s been doing it for over three decades at The DentaLink! A member of the International Congress of Oral Implantology, Dr. Link uses St. Louis restorative dentistry to help our patients:
- Enjoy a complete and fully functional set of teeth
- Eat a wider variety of healthy, crunchy foods
- Smile with more confidence in social and business settings
- Improve their oral health and reduce the risk of other health problems
- Boost their self-esteem
Call 314-334-1474 today to begin your restorative dental treatment at our South County office. You’ll find us at 2552 Lemay Ferry Road, in the 63125 ZIP code.
Take Advantage of Many Services For Repairing Your Smile
When you choose The DentaLink for your dental restoration, you’ll have many types of treatment available. Below are a few of them:
- Dental Crowns and Bridges – We’ll use our CEREC system’s digital scanner to design your new restoration. A crown will cap and repair a damaged tooth, while a bridge can replace one or more missing teeth.
- Dental Implants – Computer-guided surgery ensures precise placement of these artificial tooth roots. Implants can secure many types of tooth replacement options, including crowns, bridges, dentures, and full arches of fixed teeth.
- Dentures – We offer full, partial, and implant-anchored dentures to give you back a complete smile and better chewing capacity.
- Root Canal Treatment – A diseased tooth can usually be saved from extraction with a root canal, plus this treatment will put an end to your nagging toothache.
- Composite Fillings – Our dentists place tooth-colored composite fillings that blend in naturally without containing any metal.
- Anesthetic-Free Laser Fillings – An advanced dental laser removes decay without drilling or the need for any shots.
- Inlays and Onlays – These custom restorations bond to the top and sides of teeth to provide more extensive repair than a standard filling can.