Experience Gentle Tooth Removal in St. Louis
If you need tooth removal in St. Louis, chances are you aren’t looking forward to it. In fact, you may be dreading it – but you shouldn’t be. Drs. Allan Link and Andrew Link, both members of the Academy of General Dentistry, have extensive training. Dr. Allan Link has done many kinds of extractions in his more than three decades as a dentist.
Our experienced dentists will make sure your tooth extraction goes well with:
- Dental Sedation If You Need It – There’s no need to feel nervous or worry about discomfort with a choice of two kinds of sedation.
- Equipment That Simplifies Extractions – Our dentists remove teeth with a type of forceps that makes it easier to perform even complicated extractions. You’re also less likely to need incisions and sutures.
If you think you need to have a tooth extracted, call us at 314-334-1474.
Advanced Technology & Dental Sedation Keep Extractions Comfortable
Advanced technology like digital X-rays helps us better plan and perform your extractions. It’s quicker and easier to obtain digital images than traditional X-rays. Digital X-rays also use far less radiation, so there are fewer long-term health concerns.
We make our office as comfortable as possible, including our dental chairs. They are covered with Tempur-Pedic pads to help you remain relaxed, even for long procedures. If you are still feeling apprehensive, you may want to receive one of two kinds of dental sedation: “laughing gas” or an oral sedative.
Learn When Tooth Extraction Is Needed
We can often keep teeth intact with restorative dentistry treatments. However, sometimes removing teeth is best for your overall dental health. Some reasons our dentists extract teeth include:
- Wisdom Teeth – If they don’t fully emerge from your gums or crowd your other teeth, wisdom teeth can cause pain and further issues.
- Dental Damage – Some teeth are just too damaged to save.
- Dentures – You may need to have teeth removed to make room for dentures.
- Orthodontics – Extracting teeth is sometimes necessary to get the desired result from orthodontic treatment.
For gentle tooth removal in St. Louis, call The DentaLink at 314-334-1474.