Build a Better Smile With Oral Surgery in St. LouisDr Allan on Oral Surgery Read Transcript
When a person asks us, they call up and they say, "Oh, do you do oral surgery?" We say, "Yes." It doesn't mean that we do 100 percent; we probably do 95 percent. Oral surgery encompasses many, many different things, from wisdom teeth to what a lot of people don't realize ... A person will come in and they're tongue-tied. We've got lasers. I don't ever want to see that person touched with a scalpel.
Oral surgery means having that denture patient that can't wear that denture – who better to do the oral surgery, to recontour things to have that denture finally fit right, make a new one that isn't just a repeat of the old one that never worked, than the dentist who knows what it's going to take because he makes that denture; to be able to do that oral surgery themselves.
Oral surgery encompasses so many different things, but when it's done by the person that does the end result, it gets the results for the patients better, because they know the nuances of that denture, they know the nuances of restoring that implant. You can have a successful implant, but if it doesn't lead to a tooth that's functional, looks pretty, it's compromised in some way because of the placement of that, it doesn't work. Who better to do that than the person who's also on the hook for making it functional and looking good, because we know what it takes to do that.
Oral surgery: One, I have fun doing it. Two, what a benefit for the patient, when you don't have to go elsewhere, when you can get out of pain right away, when it's being done by somebody who has the end result in sight and underneath their control.
Patients can overcome dental infections and gum problems with elite oral surgery in St. Louis. The DentaLink puts your needs first and focuses on solutions that improve oral health and keep the smile function for years. The benefits of visiting us for oral surgery services:
- Healthier mouth and better overall health
- Improve function and smile appearance
- Eliminating pain and reducing costs down the road
Coming to The DentaLink in South County allows you to correct almost all of your dental problems in one location. Schedule a consultation today by calling 314-334-1474.
Correct Problems With State-of-the-Art Technology
Drs. Link have spent their entire careers expanding their dental knowledge and services. That’s what makes The DentaLink such a comfortable and advanced dental practice. We use oral surgery techniques to replace missing teeth, save existing teeth, build up bone, and even treat soft-tissue problems in children. Our services:
- Tooth Removal — Severely broken or failing teeth need to be removed to keep the mouth healthy. We using gentle tools to remove teeth and will set up a plan for replacing the tooth. Our office also removes some wisdom teeth.
- Dental Implants — Dental implants are the strongest tooth replacement option in dentistry, and our dentists are skilled at placing implants to replace single missing teeth or entire arches of missing teeth. We use sophisticated 3D imaging to guide in the better placement of implants, improving success and reducing post-operative sensitivity.
- Bone Grafts — If a patient has lost significant bone, we’ll build up the bone so we have a stable foundation for implants.
- Sinus Bump — Build up the bone at the direct site you’ll need an implant.
- Laser Surgery — As part of our family dentistry, we use a soft-tissue laser that is virtually pain-free to treat young children who are tongue-tied or lip-tied.
Keep your mouth healthy and functional with oral surgery in St. Louis. Needing dental treatments can be intimidating, but your comfort is our first priority. Come see how we can improve your smile. Call 314-334-1474 to schedule your visit or use the online form.