Achieve Better Oral Health With General Dentistry in St. Louis
General dentistry in St. Louis means focusing on patient prevention, keeping you comfortable, and eliminating dental problems. We love seeing patients leave with a smile on their face, and you can depend on our soothing and calm dental team to put your needs first. Patients can expect:
- Stress-free environment
- Elite preventive dental services
- Reduced risk of dental infections
- Peace of mind in your oral and overall health
Drs. Link treat patients of all ages and dental complications. Find solutions for all your dental needs at DentaLink. Call our South County office today 314-334-1474 to book your visit.
Steer Clear of Major Problems With General Dental Care
DentaLink is focused on prevention and providing comfortable dental solutions. Correcting dental problems early means avoiding dental pain while reducing treatment time and cost. Drs. Link have implemented a number of state-of-the-art tools — digital cavity detectors and anesthetic-free laser fillings — and techniques to help patients maintain a better, healthier smile. Here’s how:
- Dental Cleanings and Exams — We’ll remove any dangerous substances on the teeth and then polish them to reduce the risk of plaque and tartar sticking to the teeth.
- Fluoride Treatments — Fluoride is found in most toothpastes, and it reduces the risk of tooth decay and even restores enamel.
- Dental Sealants — Placed on the biting surface of teeth, sealants literally lock out tooth decay.
- Dry Mouth Treatment — This is a major issue for seniors, as many prescription medications increase the risk of dry mouth! We’ll prescribe a special rinse to combat this pesky problem. We can provide trays to make this treatment easier to apply for seniors, including those in nursing centers.
- Bad Breath Treatment — No one wants to worry if they have bad breath. We’re treating this embarrassing problem with Tooth & Gum Tonic toothpaste, a homeopathic solution packed with essential oil that also helps patients with gum disease and prevents oral sores.
- Gum Disease Treatment — We use gentle scaling and root planing to remove tartar and plaque and even soft-tissue lasers for infection removal.