Enhance Your Smile With Cosmetic Dentistry in St. Louis
Help is on the way for your drab, imperfect smile. Every day the team at The DentaLink uses St. Louis cosmetic dentistry to help patients improve their smiles. You can be next at our South County office! Skilled cosmetic care from Dr. Link can:
- Give you a brand-new smile you’ll love seeing in the mirror
- Boost your confidence when socializing and meeting new people
- Help you look younger and more attractive
- Make romantic situations more relaxed and enjoyable
Make your appointment today for a cosmetic dentistry consultation. Call us at 314-334-1474 to speak with one of our friendly team members. Our office is located at 2552 Lemay Ferry Road in St. Louis.
Choose Just the Right Services To Create Your New Look
Dr. Allan Link has spoken at the national meeting of the American Academy of Cosmetic Dentistry and is a fellow of the International Academy of Dental Facial Esthetics. Rest assured, he has the skills and experience you want in a cosmetic dentist. He, Dr. Drew Link, and our dental team offer all these services for smile improvement:
- Teeth Whitening – We offer both in-office whitening and take-home trays. You can combine both for the best results.
- Dental Veneers – These thin shells bond to the front of flawed teeth for a quick smile transformation.
- Orthodontics – With Invisalign and Fastbraces, you have two great smile-straightening choices.
- Gum Reshaping – A special laser will gently adjust your gumline to eliminate a “gummy smile.”
- Dental Bonding – Our dentist can quickly repair minor tooth flaws like gaps, cracks, and stains with composite resin material.
- Teeth Contouring & Crown Lengthening – We can smooth rough tooth edges and shape your gums with our laser to give your smile a more beautiful appearance.
- Smile Makeover – Digital imaging will help us design the perfect treatment plan to renovate your entire smile.
- Snap-On Smile – This custom mouthpiece slips into place over your teeth for a dramatic new look and can also serve as partial dentures.