5 Reasons To Start Invisalign Now!
If you have a teen with crooked teeth, you may have tried to encourage them to start orthodontic treatment over the summer. It’s a great time to allow them to adjust to wearing braces.
But oftentimes, self-conscious teenagers are too reluctant because they don’t want to go back to school with dark metal brackets and wires on their teeth.
There’s an alternative treatment in Ballwin, MO that’s perfect this time of year, though!
Here are five reasons to bring them to us for a consultation to see if Invisalign will work for them:
- This series of clear aligners are barely visible so they don’t have to be embarrassed about wearing braces.
- Invisalign is removable so your teen doesn’t have to make any changes to their diet.
- Unlike standard braces, clear aligners use gentler pressure to straighten teeth, so they’re more comfortable.
- Since Invisalign can be taken out for brushing and flossing, keeping their oral health on track is much easier than cleaning teeth around brackets and wires.
- They can finish their Invisalign series in about a year, so it’s possible to begin the next school year with a straight, beautiful smile!