Patients Come First at our Family Dental Practice in Ballwin, MO
Here at DentaLink, we're all about the people. When you come through that door, you'll see the same faces each time. Some people have been here for 30 years. You don't get that at a lot of places. You don't get the technology with the caring person behind it. We offer all phases of dentistry so you're not jumping between specialists and the general dentist, and everybody's well trained, they care, and they perform their job well.
When you visit our office, we want you to feel like you are visiting a close friend or relative. Our family dental practice in Ballwin, MO is designed with your comfort as a top priority. In fact, we want you to feel like you have a dentist in your family when you visit The DentaLink.
You can find complete dental care in a friendly atmosphere at our office located at 14335 Manchester Road in Ballwin. You can find us between Imo’s Pizza and the Mideast Market. We’re just down the road from Siebert Park and less than a mile from Margaret Stoecker Park.
Find the High-Quality Care You Deserve
For decades, we have been helping patients maintain and improve their oral health. When you visit us, you can count on a warm reception, and you can take advantage of:
- Advanced Technology — Dental lasers allow us to treat problems, including gum disease, with little or no pain and can spare you from needing surgery. You can fix a broken, cracked, or decayed tooth in one visit with our CEREC crowns. And with digital X-rays, we can see images sooner while using a fraction of the radiation of film X-rays.
- Comprehensive Care — Our patients rarely need a referral to a specialist. At our office, we offer general and family care along with a wide range of restorative and cosmetic services. We offer treatments for patients of all ages.
- Care When You Need It — As a family practice, we understand that you may not be able to get off work or take your kids out of school for routine care. We also understand that dental emergencies happen, and we make every effort to see you the same day you call to report your toothache or a dental injury.
Our regular hours are:
- Monday – 11 a.m. to 7 p.m.
- Tuesday – 9 a.m. to 4 p.m.
- Wednesday – closed
- Thursday – 8:30 a.m. to 4 p.m.
- Friday – 8 a.m. to 1 p.m.
- Select Saturdays – 8 a.m. to 1 p.m.
How The DentaLink Keeps You Safe
- Purified Water Lines in Each Room – Our water is purified using the same technology developed for NASA, ensuring that the water we use is safe from biofilm and unwanted germs.
- Special Suction Devices – The innovative Isolite suctions that we use rely on negative pressure to help keep you dry and comfortable during your appointment. Research shows that this process also helps limit your aerosol exposure compared to other dental suctions. (Dahlke et al, 2012)
- Strict CDC & OSHA Guidelines – We use medical-grade disinfectant to clean our rooms between every visit so you can be assured you’re being protected. We utilize multiple techniques in our sterilization centers to ensure that everything we use is as clean as new. We also test our cleaning units weekly to ensure that they’re performing at the highest standard.
- Personal Protective Equipment – Because we love our patients, we are limiting our exposure to you. Our team members wear personal protective equipment such as masks, face shields, gloves, and gowns to help keep you safe.
- Healthy Team Members & Patients – We screen all patients’ temperatures as they come in. We also take daily temperatures of each team member so that none of us will see patients if we are ill. We keep you healthy by being healthy ourselves.
- Sanitation Foggers –We sanitize the entire office each day with a hospital-grade fogger to keep every surface as clean as possible. Just another way we take your health seriously.
To make your next appointment at The DentaLink family dental practice in Ballwin, MO, call 636-496-8584. We hope to see you soon.