Stay Happy with Friendly, Family Dentistry in Ballwin, MO
When people see the term on the sign "family practice," "family dentistry," what does that mean? I think it starts that I came from a loving family, and I hope the family I'm raising with the four kids is a loving family.
You can't do family dentistry unless you come from that. I almost became a pedodontist because of my love of kids, and family dentistry means that we offer all phases of dentistry. You bring your family. They don't have to go to the pedodontist. They don't have to go to the orthodontist. We're here for your whole family. Not to say that there's not a place for specialists because there are certain things that should be done by a specialist, but we can do well over 90 percent of those here.
Family dentistry means what's inside the person as well as what we do. What we do is treat the whole family. What's inside is that you come from that. You come from where family means something.
Finding the right dentist for you is important. Finding a dentist for your whole bunch is even better. At our office, you can find family dentistry in Ballwin, MO. We can:
- Care for kids and adults
- Meet your family’s changing oral health needs
- Provide a friendly, relaxing atmosphere
- Keep your favorite smiles looking great
If you would rather have one office to visit when you make your dental appointments, then it’s time to call 636-496-8584. Schedule checkups for your whole family at The DentaLink.
Start Good Habits Today for Healthy Smiles Tomorrow
You want your family to be as healthy as they can be. That includes having good oral health. It’s why we teach your kids to brush and floss regularly. Making dental visits a part of their routine can help make that a habit that keeps their smiles healthy throughout their lives.
We love taking care of kids at our office. By visiting us, you can help them get treatments such as:
- Dental Cleaning and Exams — This is the foundation of good family dental care. Cleanings remove tartar and plaque, and exams help find problems so they can be treated early.
- Dental Sealants — These provide an added layer of protection for those times when your kids may not brush as well as they should.
- Fluoride Treatments — Fluoride can make teeth stronger, so they are less likely to develop cavities.
- Mouthguards — If your kids play sports, they will get the best protection against broken and knocked out teeth with a custom-made mouthguard.
Enjoy Comprehensive Care at Any Age
As you and your kids get older, your needs will change. You deserve to find a family dental practice that will grow with you. In addition to the preventive services we mentioned above, we also offer orthodontic treatments, restorative services, and emergency dental care.
We assist patients of all ages every day with family dentistry in Ballwin, MO. We would like to help you and your family, too. Call 636-496-8584 today to plan a visit with our team at The DentaLink.