Strengthen Your Smile with Dental Implants in Ballwin, MO
Losing teeth can be a problem. Missing teeth can lead to more problems, too. You can solve the problems you have and stop new ones by getting dental implants in Ballwin, MO. With implant dentistry, you can:
- Eat the foods that you love
- Speak naturally and normally
- Avoid dentures adhesives
- Enjoy smiling
- Avoid the bone loss that occurs when teeth are missing
We used advanced technology to help you get the most benefits from your replacement teeth at The DentaLink. To start planning your restorative dental care, call 636-496-8584 to make an appointment with one of our doctors.
Get More from Your New Teeth With Implants
Implants were developed as replacements for the roots of lost teeth. As such, they provide a level of security and stability that can’t be matched by other teeth replacement options. With implants, you can get all of the following:
- Implant-Supported Crowns — By placing a dental crown on an implant, you can have a complete tooth replacement that looks, feels, and functions like the real thing.
- Implant-Supported Bridges — If you are missing multiple teeth, you can place a bridge on a couple implants to fill the empty space in your smile.
- Implant-Supported Dentures — If you are missing a complete arch of teeth, implants can hold your dentures in place without the need for any adhesive.
- Same Day Smile — This technique allows you to support full dentures with just four carefully placed implants. Better yet, you may be able to get dentures on the same day that you get your implants.
You also have the option of getting mini dental implants if you come to our practice. As the name suggests, these are like standard implants only smaller. They can be placed in jaws that may not have enough bone to support full implants.
Invest in a Healthy Smile With a Dental Implants Procedure
Losing a single tooth can lead to bone loss in your jaw and more lost teeth. Missing teeth also cause changes in your bite and your smile. Fortunately, implants can help stop those problems before they happen. With implants, you can stop bone loss and keep your teeth where they should be.
Drs. Allan Link and Andrew Link have invested in 3-D imaging technology to make your implant placements even more effective. Using computer-printed surgical guides, they can put your implants precisely where they will provide the most benefit for you. That’s true whether you are replacing one tooth, all your teeth, or any number in between. When all is said and done, you will have a natural-looking smile, and you’ll have the biting power to eat anything you want.
Getting dental implants in Ballwin, MO is an investment that can pay off with better long-term oral health. To learn more about this tooth replacement option, call 636-496-8584 today to make an appointment at The DentaLink.