Create Your Dream Smile with Cosmetic Dentistry in Ballwin, MO
When somebody comes in and they want cosmetic dentistry, the biggest question to find out is just listening and find out what they want, because believe me, it's in the eye of the beholder. You do this over 30 years, and what one person would want is a glamorous smile, you know, teeth that can shine in the dark, and another person wants something totally different, so cosmetics start by listening and then just throwing some things out there: “What would you think about this result? What would you think about this result?” And then the technical part.
The technical part's easy once you have a person understanding what can be done and what they want done, because too many times, I'll see a person with, they might call it a whole-smile makeover, 12 veneers in the front, and they're unhappy. I look at them and it looks beautiful dentistry. Somebody didn't listen. You use a denture even – that's cosmetic dentistry because you're giving the person their entire smile, it's entirely underneath your control, and they're not happy. It’s a good denture; they're not happy because somebody didn't listen. That's where it starts; the technical part is easy. I've taken so much continuing ed, and they don't teach you that part. That’s got to come from experience because somebody ended up not being happy, and you had to make it right: "I heard that, I just didn't listen to that."
That's what cosmetics is, it's learning what the person wants. The technical part is easy to do.
Everyone would love to have a beautiful smile. Few of us are born with “perfect” teeth, but you can change that. With the help of cosmetic dentistry in Ballwin, MO, you could:
- Have straighter teeth
- Enjoy a whiter smile
- Close gaps between your teeth
- Look younger
- Feel more confident
We’ve seen the benefits of cosmetic care time and again at our office. You could make that kind of change, too. Your first step is calling 636-496-8584 to schedule a consultation at The DentaLink with one of our doctors.
Upgrade Your Smile with Our Cosmetic Dental Services
With the advanced dentistry that we offer, it’s easier than ever to change the appearance of your teeth. You could try:
- Dental Veneers — Veneers can be designed to give you the smile that you want to see. They can correct broken, crooked, and discolored teeth and more.
- Teeth Whitening — Wow professional whitening will remove stains that over-the-counter products can’t touch.
- Orthodontics — For a straighter smile, orthodontic care, such as Fastbraces or Invisalign can put your teeth in the perfect positions.
- Tooth Bonding — Bonding is a low-cost and fast way to fix many of the same issues as veneers.
- Tooth Contouring/Crown Lengthening — Using a dental laser, we can reshape your tooth or remove some gum tissue to reveal more of a tooth.
- Gum Reshaping — If you have a gummy smile, we can use a laser for a nonsurgical way to redefine your gumline.
- Snap-On Smile — This is a custom-made cover that can fit over your teeth to give you a brand new smile. Many seniors prefer this to partial dentures.
See What Your Teeth Could Look Like Before You Begin
Each year, Americans spend billions of dollars on services to improve their smiles. It’s fair to say this is an investment in themselves and their happiness. Knowing this, we have a way to help you see your new smile before you make a decision. Using digital imaging, we can show you how your smile could change with the service or services you choose for your smile makeover.
Our own Dr. Allan Link is respected in dental circles for his cosmetic skills. It’s why he has been an invited speaker before the national meeting of the American Academy of Cosmetic Dentistry.
In other words, you will be in expert hands if you get your cosmetic dentistry in Ballwin, MO. Call 636-496-8584 or contact The DentaLink online to request your consultation. It could be your first step toward the smile of your dreams.