Enjoy Family-Friendly Care From Dentists in Ballwin, MO & St. Louis, MO
Find Out How Technology Can Improve Your Oral Health
As part of our vision statement, we want to “Do good … do it well … and have fun doing it.” That’s what you can expect when you visit either of The DentaLink offices. Since Dr. Allan Link started his practice in 1985, he has emphasized non-invasive procedures to provide comfortable yet effective care for all our guests. Today, his son, Dr. Andrew Link, is helping him continue that patient-first focus.
By keeping up with the latest advances in modern dentistry, we use technology to improve our services. For instance, we can make a CEREC dental crown for you in a single visit. We can treat gum disease and other issues without surgery, thanks to our dental lasers. You can even transform your smile in six months or less with the innovative Fastbraces technology.
Enjoy Complete Dental Care for Your Entire Family
Going to the dentist should not be an ordeal for you or your loved ones. Having a healthy smile doesn’t need to be complicated. We take pride in offering a wide range of services, so our patients rarely need to be referred to a specialist. We offer:
- General dentistry, which includes professional cleanings and exams, gum disease treatments, mouthguards, and more
- Family dentistry, with services to help kids, seniors, and everyone in between
- Cosmetic dentistry, which can change your smile with dental veneers, whitening, or other services
- Orthodontics, such as Fastbraces and Invisalign, for a straight and beautiful smile
- Restorative dentistry, which includes our same-day CEREC crowns, bridges, dental fillings, and root canals
- Dental implants to secure restorations to replace one tooth, multiple teeth, or all your teeth
You also can take advantage of emergency dental care, with same-day care whenever possible. We provide oral surgery, including bone grafts and tooth extractions. You also can get treatments for TMJ and teeth grinding and sleep apnea treatments that reduce snoring and help you feel rested. To make an appointment, contact the office closest to you: